New clinic procedures:
1. We ask that you please come alone to your appointments whenever possible, or with as few companions as you can, to limit the number of people in the clinic at a time.
2. When you arrive for your appointment, if there is someone already in the reception area, please wait outside in your vehicle until you are waved in.
3. Upon check in you will be asked to use hand sanitizer and the four screening questions that were listed above.
4. You will then be asked to go directly into your treatment room.
5. For the next little while we will only be accepting payment by electronic means (credit or debit), no cash or cheque.
6. Receipts will be emailed to you for now.
7. The treatment rooms and reception area will be disinfected after each patient.
Dr. Beechinor will be wearing a mask. Feel free to wear your own if you like, but this is not required.
We've missed you and know that we will have lots to talk about when you come for your appointment. Please be mindful that we have a lot of extra work to do in the clinic in the same amount of time, so please try to keep your visiting short and related to your muskuloskeletal concerns when at all possible.
We understand that all of these extra steps may be inconvenient, but we must adhere to them in order to stay open and able to provide care to you.
To book an appointment
call (306) 962-4777
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, our office has been required to implement some new policies.
Before coming to your appointment please answer these questions with a "yes" or "no":
1. Do you have a fever, new onset of cough or shortness of breath?
2. Have you travelled internationally within the past 14 days?
3. Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 or had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
4. Have you travelled outside of Saskatchewan, but within Canada, in the past 14 days?
If you answered yes to questions 1, 2 or 3 you MUST NOT enter the clinic. Please call to reschedule.
If you answered yes to question 4 please call the clinic with more information. You may be able to keep your appointment or you may be asked to reschedule.
Please note: we are not accepting any new patients for chiropractic at this time
Thank you for your patience.
Joanne is not seeing any massage therapy clients at this time.